Our response to Covid-19: MarketForce 360 is now free for all organizations in Healthcare
We are living in unprecedented times and challenges seem to compound with every passing day. We have had the privilege of serving some of the largest manufacturing and distribution companies in the region with a platform that allows them to distribute products and assess their efficiency across various channels.
From today – March 30th, 2020 – we are making MarketForce 360 – our sales and distribution automation software – available free of cost to firms in Africa who provide healthcare services and/or are engaged directly in the fight against Covid-19.
This includes healthcare providers, pharmaceuticals, research institutions and companies who are involved in the distribution of essential drugs, healthcare kits or services.
To meet the demand and expectations of patients and customers, healthcare and hygiene products delivery service providers have to be fast and efficient. Managing various orders for drugs and kits delivery can become a tough pill to swallow. Complex orders that are urgent can make this job even worse. Pharmaceuticals need to streamline their distribution and provide their customers with seamless service to ensure they are able to provide the best level of service during this time.
There lies a huge opportunity for our team to facilitate major improvements in the current pharmaceutical and healthcare products distribution model by:
- Creating real-time visibility into inventory availability across outlets and regions, and coordinating logistics across the distribution chain.
- Enabling faster and easier management of customer portfolio, orders, deliveries and payments.
- Geo-location and bar-code based ability to track-and-trace drugs for the patients’ sake, resulting in safer products.
- Lowering administration costs by providing faster data entry tools to minimize paperwork through the supply chain.
- Reducing manpower required for reports and statistics, ensuring healthcare professionals spend more time attending to patients.
- Ensuring pharmacies and patients have guaranteed access to drugs and services when they need them.
We believe that it is our responsibility to contribute our technology and expertise in this unprecedented time of global crisis and intend to do everything in our power to help, particularly as the fight comes to Africa.
So if you are a pharmaceutical, medical or healthcare distributor who would like to boost team productivity and optimize distribution during this period, get in touch with us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or call +254 714 000 384.
We would like to hear from you, and work with you to play our part in ensuring you provide the best possible service. We too are affected and will come alongside you. We are willing to listen, and would like to help.
We plan to make MarketForce 360 available for the next 6 months (until September 30th, 2020) or until such time as the pandemic has been eradicated from the continent, whichever comes sooner.
The MarketForce Team