Marketing Executive – Career Opportunity
MarketForce 360 is looking to recruit a Marketing Executive to join our fast-growing, Kenyan-based, VC-backed, B2B SaaS company, where we specialize in field sales and distribution automation for consumer brands in Africa and emerging markets, with the aim of solving the last mile distribution challenge.
We are seeking a trainable, energetic, conscientious, hard-working, and driven individual to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office, google programs, and social networking tools,to join our Business Development team.
We are a team that values strong ownership, delivering results, diving into details, embracing ambiguity, and pushing for the right outcomes.
Sales and Marketing Responsibilities
- Manage the relationship with potential clients, from the establishment of the first contact to the booking of a product demo.
- Outbound sales. Reach out to new prospects via a variety of channels, including cold calling, LinkedIn messaging, cold emailing. Identify decision-makers quickly through phone and email prospecting, in order to start the business development process. Understand prospects’ specific challenges and needs and tailor the proposal accordingly.
- Inbound sales. Manage all the inbound channels that our potential customers can use to reach us, including the Intercom chatbot (website), LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. Manage all the inbound requests generated by marketing campaigns. Take over all the leads that are generated through these channels. Manage, nurture, and convert inbound leads into sales opportunities.
- Demonstrate ability to interact professionally with potential customers via phone, email, telephone conferencing, webinars and face to face, to discover their business needs and develop a positive business relationship
- Product Knowledge: Develop strong knowledge of Market Force in order to facilitate the sales process by understanding how its benefits can meet customer’s needs in various business verticals
- Provide engaging and articulate information about Market Force’s value proposition to potential customers by maintaining well organized, up-to-date, and accurate sales information and activity reports in the CRM system.
- Deliver qualified leads to the Business Development Executive by introducing them to the lead. The Business Development Executive will then take ownership starting from the product demo stage.
- Use digital platforms to optimize and keep track of the lead generation activities, including the CRM and LinkedIn Sales Navigator. In particular, The Marketing Executive should have advanced knowledge of HubSpot, keep it updated with information about the leads, and guarantee the maintenance of a clear, clean, and complete database, ensuring all activities are logged.
- Contribute to the development of our sales & marketing strategy.
- Propose ideas for improving the business development and sales processes.
Experience, Qualifications and Education:
The ideal candidate for this role should possess a high work ethic, customer centric mindset, excellent communication, presentation, networking and negotiation skills, good team synergy, positive attitude, strategic thinking abilities, strong organizational skills,experience in using a CRM system such as HubSpot or Salesforce would be preferred,(but not essential)and excellent interpersonal skills.
The preferred candidate should have a minimum of 1-3 years of relevant work experience in sales and/or marketing, along with a bachelors’ degree in sales, marketing, business administration or equivalent,preferred but not essential
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive salary, (dependent on skills and experience) with some allowances
- Participation in ESOP
- Partially remote working environment
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to email@example.com on or before Friday 24th July 2020, 5PM EAT. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.