We are Hiring! An Odoo Engineer!
MESOZI is an award-winning provider of integrated business and technology solutions. The company brings together young energetic experts in related fields to solve a variety of business problems for small, mid sized and large organizations.
In this position on the software engineering team, you’ll have the opportunity to contribute to many customer and internal facing products. MESOZI LABS’s suite of products spans multiple technical domains and disciplines in software and hardware, and so experience in end-to-end systems thinking across distributed components is key for this role.
What you will do
- Design, implement and deploy back-end Python and Odoo applications
- Develop and maintain Odoo modules
- Lead the delivery of software projects in a team-based environment
- Collaborate cross-functionally with business users, project managers and other engineers to to define, design, scope and ship new features using elegant solutions.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Work alongside other engineers on the team to elevate technology and consistently apply best practices.
- Help others to improve the quality of their work through regular design and code reviews
- Deliver new features to production environments and support them in operation
- AWS deployments and maintenance of deployed instances
- Participate in building the engineering culture at MESOZI LABS
- Develop applications/features that affect everyday life.
- Enhancing applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations, and designing and implementing systems.
What You Will Bring to MESOZI LABS
- At least four years experience of development in Odoo
- Odoo certification is an advantage
- Excellent knowledge of Odoo Architecture
- Design and develop Odoo apps (new module development, customization), front-end, Back-end, API integration, odoo enterprise and community edition, Work with odoo all versions (v8, v9, v10, v11, v12, v13).
- Must have experience and sound knowledge in customization, coding, and adding custom modules in Odoo.
- Excellent at Python programming and PostgreSQL
- Strong understanding of unit testing and design patterns
- Experience with source control and continuous integration tools
- Work in an Agile multi-functional team
- Thrive in an environment that requires you to partner with multiple cross-functional teams as stakeholders/customers
- Great oral and written communication skills
Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive salary, with some allowances
- Participation in ESOP
- Partially remote working environment
How to Apply
Please send your resume to email@example.com on or before Friday 18th June 2021, 5PM EAT. Clearly indicate the subject line as ODOO ENGINEER.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.